Sunday, July 13, 2008

--Understanding Women--



You want = You want
~
We need = I want
~
It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
~
Do what you want = You’ll pay for this later.
~
We need to talk = I need to complain
~
Sure... go ahead = I don’t want you to.
~
I’m not upset = Of course I’m upset, you moron!
~
You’re ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
~
You’re certainly attentive tonight. = Is sex all you ever think about?
~
I’m not emotional! And I’m not overreacting! = I’m on my period.
~
Be romantic, turn out the lights. = I have flabby thighs.
~
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
~
I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....
~
I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white.
~
Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!
~
I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
~
Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expensive.
~
How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re really not going to like.
~
I’ll be ready in a minute. = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
~
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I’m beautiful.
~
You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
~
Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you’re dead.]
~
Yes = No
~
No = No
~
Maybe = No
~
I’m sorry. = You’ll be sorry.
~
Do you like this recipe? = It’s easy to fix, so you’d better get used to it.
~
Was that the baby? = Why don’t you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.
~
I’m not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.
~
The same old thing = Nothing
~
Nothing = Everything
~
Everything = My PMS is acting up
~
Nothing, really = It’s just that you’re such an asshole
~
I don’t want to talk about it = Go away, I’m still building up steam
~
~

No comments: