Thursday, March 27, 2008

--Love Is.....--


Love is patient, love is kind,
And what our loves express is true.
No amount of tragedy can tear
Or break the love I have for you.
~
Time has healed our many wounds,
But has not erased the memory.
But we'll hold on, we'll stay together.
We will get through this, you and me.
~
Though we are young and still learning
About ourselves, our world today,
In my heart, I'll always love you,
And in my heart you'll always stay.
~
As days go by, as time progresses,
We will change, mature, and always grow.
But as we grow, as we reminisce,
There is one thing I will always know.
~
My love for you will never falter,
Never cease, for it's always true.
With love comes patience, but it's worth the wait,
To share my unending love with you.
~
~
~
~
- By Jessica Wheaton -
-
-
-

No comments: