Thursday, March 4, 2010

--S.A.D.N.E.S.S--




The last time that i saw you i saw the pain in your eyes,
I saw the desperation creep out from your disguise.
I didn't know what i had to say or what i had to do,
I didn't know it would be the last time that i ever saw you....
~
I wish i would have held you hand, or smiled at you, or waved,
Maybe if i had've your life could have been saved?
But i too was in a mess and i found i could'nt speak,
I thought i would just leave it and talk to you next week.
~
Another young life has come to an end,
Another son or daughter, another best friend.
Another thousand people have been left to wonder why,
Another soul has been set free while the rest of us just cry....
~
I wonder if you cried that morning when you were so alone?
I wish people would just stop saying "if only we'd have known".
I wonder what you were thinking as that rope pulled so tight?
I wonder if i'd have talked to you if you would have been alright?
~
Another young life has come to an end,
Another son or daughter, another best friend,
Another thousand people have been left to wonder why,
Another young person now smiles....
But the rest of us just cry......

No comments: